Friday, July 22, 2005

Summer Holidays Begin!!!

Its FINALLY the summer holidays!!!

I was kinda looking forward to sleeping, but I've got so much planned for the summer that I dunno if I'll have time to sleep...! Never mind....thats what my year 11 maths lessons will be for!

Kinda ironic that the first day of the SUMMER holidays is so cold you almost feel like getting the Christmas decorations out instead of the paddling pool... =S
Oh well...it should warm up soon. It was hot at the beginning of this week!
If the sun doesnt come back, it wont bother me too much coz IM GOING TO CANADA IN 10 DAYS!!!!!! =D
(I'll think of all you people who will be spending 6 weeks at Blackpool Pleasure Beach!!! =P )


The Biology field trip went really well, and we had a lot of fun (as much fun as you non-intellectual people who went to Disney Land while we were fishing dragonfly nymphs out of murky ponds... =P ).
I will get the photos up as soon as possible.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you say 'non intellectual'
are you referring to yourself as 'intellectual'?

 
At 5:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Josh, I AM referring to myself as intellectual! =P

Anyone who gives up a week in disneyland to fish scary looking creatures out of ponds is most definitely intellectual!

- Anna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home