Saturday, July 30, 2005

Keswick 2005!

I'm now back from Keswick after a gruelling 7 hour drive....

We had a great time. Surprisingly it only rained for 2 days, and we actually caught a glimpse of the sun a few times!

I've decided that the Lake District is like Wales, but with more signal (its possible to send a txt without first climbing a tree...!)

The Keswick Convention was really good tho! I definitely wanna go back next yr!

We did the whole of Marks Gospel, plus we did loads of really wierd games (eg: Human Bopit! I'll teach you how to play it after the summer! Its so funny!)


Its only 2 days till I leave for Canada!!!!!!
I havent finished packing, but Ive managed to throw some things into a suitcase.
Im probably gonna re-pack several times and still end up forgetting something vital like my toothbrush.....

BUT, I discovered something revolutionary today. My life will never be that same again!

2-in-1 Mosquito Repellant and Aftersun!!!!!!

Who was the genius who thought that up?!?!?!?!

It could save me a lot of time!

I also got the final e-mail about the camps im gonna be helping at/going to. Sounds like I'm gonna have a lot of fun. I dont know what half the stuff is, but it sounds cool.

Things like 'Hayrides'... what are they?! Definitely sounds American... Maybe its sliding down a haystack or something?!
Who knows...! I'll tell u when I get back.

Also, I will be doing melon carving. Its probably self-explanitory... Ive never done it before, but it probably makes you very sticky! Should be fun!!! =D

I need to finish packing now.

(Btw, found my passport abt 30 mins ago! *Phew!* Dont like the pic tho... Its the new one and it makes me look like a spotty vampire........This one wont expire till Im 20 tho, so Id better get used to it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home