Saturday, February 24, 2007

Miss me?

Sorry.

It's been ages, I know.

But I do have a lot of excuses, as always.
However, this time, for a change, I'm not going to list them all. Coz yeah, they are pretty shabby excuses, and they are the same ones I always use, so it's starting to get a bit boring.


Anyway.

Half term is now nearly over. =(
It's gone really fast, because I haven't really done very much.


I went to see Music and Lyrics though!!! That was soooooooo good! Nearly as good as The Holiday! (Not AS good, because I didn't cry in Music and Lyrics.... - crying from laughing doesn't count.)

Hugh Grant is excellent in romantic films!
He's even good when he's not playing the 'nice guy'. Like in Bridget Jones.

He looked so cute with Drew Barrymore. It's still slightly upsetting that he's 46, but I can overlook that! I have a good imagination!

Also, the song, 'Way Back Into Love' is really cute. I may have to get the soundtrack when it comes out!




Awwwwwwwwww......

If you haven't seen it, you HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!

Lots of Hugh Grant hip thrusts and 80s music. ;-)

Tonight I watched Beauty and the Beast which is my favourite Disney film EVER!!!!!!!

I don't know why....

I've seen it about a million times, and it's always been my favourite.

Maybe because when I was younger I could identify with her? Because she has brown hair (not like Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc) and she likes reading. And her Dad is a slightly crazy inventor.

And I think I may have said this before, but I always kind of wish that the beast didn't become human at the end. because you get used to him, and you learn to love him despite his ugly appearance. If they had to turn him back into a prince, they could have made him look a bit more attractive.......

Anyway. Mustn't be shallow.



Speaking of which (being shallow....not a beast), I went to the Sandi Thom concert last week, and she was being supported by Sam Beeton, who I've never seen before, but is absolutely gorgeous. In a quiet bit, I shouted 'MARRY ME!!!!!!!' and he looked at me!!!! =) Not surprisingly.

But he made eye contact with me about 5 times.

And let me tell ya, he has the kind of eyes that can make you go weak at the knees. =)


Mmmmmmmmm


Well, I must go now, because my brother sounds like he's about to resort to physical violence.

Which is entirely unnecessary if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home