Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Marry Me?

What do you think it feels like to be this beautiful?

Do you think he knows how attractive he is?


Probably.


But I'd like to think he is blissfully unaware of it.


For some reason, I find attractive people who have no idea how attractive they are, more attractive.

(I think that makes grammatical sense. Just.)


He's probably arrogant in real life. And one of those 'male divas' who goes into 5 star restaurants and then demands food that isn't on the menu.

He's probably really difficult to live with.

Well, thats what I'm telling myself, to try and soften the blow that I'll never have him.


And it's working.


I know it's a bit of a cliché, but I honestly do believe that personality is more important than looks. I would rather be married to a guy with a great personality who is a bit plain looking, than to a guy who looks amazing (like Josh Hartnett) but is about as deep as a puddle in a parking lot.


And if they have a great personality, they usually end up appearing more physically attractive as well...


Especially if they wear dog tags.

Maybe I should join the army or something.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home