Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Contents of my Locker

Emptying my locker was actually a very emotionally draining task.

That locker has been my only personal space at school, it made me feel safe....secure....at home..... and now it's gone.

But a part of me will always be in that locker. Because of the countless skin cells that are left in there. And also because my name is scratched on the inside of the door.

Emptying my locker was also a very physically draining task, because of all the stuff that was in it. Elizabeth thought my locker was 'disgraceful', which I can kinda understand, because, being my P.A, she has organised every other part of my life, except my locker, which for pshchological reasons, I could never allow her to control...
But Emma said my locker was a 'health risk', which I thought was really harsh and uncalled for. They both went on about how it was unfair on the people with lockers next to mine, because plague spreads. Well I don't know about the people in their block of lockers, but the people in my block have the same 'locker keeping habits' as me. In fact, some of them have worse habits. The worse thing I've done is left food in it over the holidays and come back to find it rotting. (Actually, maybe the football boots on a hot day, or the McDonalds milkshake that kinda tipped a bit were worse incidents...you decide...).
Anyway. The locker under mine smelt like something had died in it for about 2 weeks. I wasn't there when the corpse was removed, so I dunno what it was.

Anyway, after I'd managed to empty it out, we laid everything out on a table, for Elizabeth to help me to establish what was 'rubbish', what was 'needed' and what could have been 'taken home and filed'. The only thing we found that didn't fit under any of the categories were my lucky socks that I lost in yr 9. (Yes, they were clean!!!)
I also found 'The Safe Parenting Handbook'... probably something I picked up in Health & Social Care...?!

I found lots of old drafts of coursework, and a 360 degree protractor, which I'm now planning to use in my Maths GCSE.

I also found some really weird messages from friends...






In yr 9 (or was it 10?!) me and Emma designed the flat we were going to live in. We were gonna build it on top of the Starbucks by the Lock in Camden.
Erm....in this conversation, I'm only gonna show certain parts...


Ahhhh.....

Good Times.

Heres what my diary looks like when it is scanned in:


















I'm not actually a vegetarian, as my diary would suggest.

Nor am I particularly into animal rights.

Dalia did work experience with Peta, and is came back really on fire to rescue battery hens and stuff... with all the stickers...

I think she's got bored of all that stuff now though.

OK....

Enough stalling now.....

I should go and do some work.

Even though I'm sure you'd all love to see some more pictures... ; )

1 Comments:

At 1:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dalia is all talk...your pretty samey actually considering your hypocritical i am not a nugget sticker...though is very cute...why did u censor our note?? that implies to other people tat is was very dirty and wat have u which it rele werent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home