Tuesday, August 22, 2006

....What if I'm right?



I love this song at the moment.

I can definitely identify with this.

As most of you will know, I'm the type of person who can meet a guy just a few times (sometimes even just once!) and then over the next few days, totally plan the rest of our lives together! I'll imagine our wedding, I'll plan where we will live, and even sometimes work out what kind of furniture we'll have, our careers.... Then I'll imagine our children. How many we'll have, what they'll look like....

Sometimes (if I'm having a really long bus ride or shower or whatever) I'll even imagine us growing old together. ( <---- I can't believe I just put that bit on the internet for the whole world to read!)


I especially like the bit in the song that says, "And when I give birth to our children, I will feel no pain". That would fit into my very unrealistic fairytale endings perfectly. =)

Fortunately, I know I'm not abnormal. Well....I at least know that I'm not the only one who does this type of thing. Because a few of my friends are the same. In fact, some of them even help me come up with the little day dreams.

Oh well..... at least it keeps me happy.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home