Monday, July 10, 2006

....so....Italy won.

Not sure whether they deserved it. I was going for the French, because they are fairer than Italy. And I can speak French (ish...). I like Italian food. i like the Italian accent. But I also like the French accent.

And after that stupid Rooney-esque outburst from Zinedine Zidane (to go with his stupid name) I really didn't care who won.

What a way to go out for Zidane though. That was probably his last world cup, and he was arguably one of the best players in the tournament. The main thing he'll be remembered for now is that head-butting.

I bet he's in trouble now.... I mean, he's the captain! You'd never see becks acting like that.

Though we have John Terry now. And Steve McClaren. We're going doooooown.

I liked Sven and Dave. =(


I think these 2 French fans say it all....



This SO should have been ours.

Poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home