Sunday, September 17, 2006

Should I be concerned about my brother?!

He is sucking a tea bag. He said it tastes nice.


That is something I would expect to see on documentaries about what happens when people smoke so much dope they become insane and have to be put into institutions. (I don't think anyone's ever done a documentary about that. I should sell my idea to BBC. It could be presented by Dick n Dom.)


Oh dear. Now he is throwing it in the air and catching it in his mouth. It will end in tears.


It just hit him in the eye.

I think I'll give you a running commentary:

He's still chucking it in the air and catching it in his mouth.....

.....I can't believe he's doing that with a tea bag.....

....OK.....It just fell in the dog's bed. And he's picked it up and put it in his mouth. That is DISGUSTING. I love my dog and everything, but her bed is kind of smelly.


Uh oh. It's exploded inside his mouth. He's now jumping up and down and screaming.



I can't believe I'm related to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home