Thursday, November 08, 2007

Photographic Evidence

I was flicking through the camera (how wierd does that sound?!) and found a picture that shows the piercing! Unfortunately, I'm not holding a copy of The Times, or anything else that would help to date it as having been taken this week, so you'll just have to take my word for it I'm afraid.

I thought it would be particularly good example, as the light of the flash is glinting on it...

Despite what my mother may think, it's quite a subtle piercing, so you may have to look carefully. And as you can probably tell, it is completely hidden when my hair is down, unless I cock my head to the side (as shown) which is something I don't really do, or perhaps hang my head upside down, which I also don't do.

Try not to be too jealous of my Ikea duvet cover in the background. I know you all want it.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 pm, Blogger Robbie said...

Yeah, I was going to say you should try to avoid walking about with your head tilted back and to the side. Firstly your mother may see the piercing. Secondly you may walk in to a lamp post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home