Saturday, October 13, 2007

Oyster

Look what I found!
I know it's kinda small.... it might go bigger if you click on it?
Or click here.

If bus fares continue to rise at the same rate as they have during the last 10 years, by 2017 we'll be paying £14 for a single bus ride inside London. =0

And I've been walking EVERYWHERE for the last 2 weeks because I refuse to pay £2 for a bus ride.

I can't believe they've already stopped my Oyster card from working! Where's the logic in that?!
I'm not 18 for another 3 months. Making me get my 18+ Oyster card now is basically forcing me to carry fake ID. Which is morally wrong.

Ken Livingston, I hope you can't sleep at night.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. For the last 2 weeks Ken Livingstone has been my excuse for being late to school. I have to walk everywhere and my oyster card is taking ages to arrive in the post!

£2 is a stupid amount of money to travel on bus. I have worked out that if I was travelling in my mum's car to school then I would use under £1 worth of fuel.

So travelling by car is not only cheaper but more pleasant. All buses should come off the road and instead everyone should travel by car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home