Monday, October 08, 2007

Anna is _____________

The thing about Facebook is that when you break up with someone, you have to change it on your profile....and when you change it on your profile, it goes on everyone's news feed.....and then everyone sends you messages asking why/who/how/when....

And don't even get me started on the status thing.

What are you supposed to write?
Anna is dejected
Anna is feeling rather glum
Anna is eating anything in sight
Anna is wanting to hear lots of jokes
Anna is a bit confused
Anna is not a happy bunny
Anna is NOT WISHING TO TALK ABOUT IT, THANKS.


I know I've always said I love the voyeuristic uses of Facebook....

I guess every silver lining has its cloud....
(Wow. I don't think I've ever used the words of that expression in that order.)

1 Comments:

At 9:32 pm, Blogger Robbie said...

Whats the longest amount of time youve spent in front of the monitor, doing nothing but thinking up the most wittiest and intelligent status?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home