Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another day goes by...

Today I had double Biology. Smile
We did Monoclonal Antibodies. 'C'etait tres interessant'
Thats one of the only things I can say in french, so I use it to describe everything....
Anyway, as I was telling Sarah earlier today, it made me think of StarWars: Attack of the Clones.
I kept on imagining wars between good and evil with the B-lymphocytes cloning things and and the antigens invading....
By the time Dalia shook me out of my daydream (quite literally) we'd moved onto 'The Commercial Production of Penecillin' which was not so 'interessant'.

I also finally got more credit today, after living without my phone for almost 3 days.

I can finally reply to txts!!! Let's Celebrate

Im feeling very into smileys @ the moment...
Female Entertainer 9 This is presumably a very poor imitation of Avril Lavigne... She's BLONDE!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Male Entertainer 4 hehehe.... this is quite good!
.....and this one! Male Entertainer 1

Male Entertainer 6 lol!!!!!

Anyway, what was I talking about before I got sidetracked by the smileys?!
Hmmm..... Oh yeah, my phone! Someone just txted me!!!! I have friends!!!! But I cant be bothered to go and get my phone.
It could be an emergency though... maybe one of Emma's sea monkeys died or something...?! Shock 2
OK. Now more smileys now. They are starting to annoy me....

I should go check my phone.........

'Message memory full'
Bummer.
Thats the thing about having people txt you... They fill up your inbox and then when theres a REAL emergency, people cant get through.

OK, the txt has finally arrived....
And Emma's sea monkeys are OK! It was just a mundane txt about "Hi, how was your day? Are u doin nething 4 1/2 term" meh.
So much for an emergency.... I went through the whole adrenaline rush for nothing.

Still, the txt raised an important point: HALF TERM!!!!
Its very soon!!! Only a week away!!!
And Im wasting them by going somewhere near Devon, where its blatantly gonna rain while London is bathed in beautiful sparkly sunlight... Because that ALWAYS happens to me.

Most of Devon is outside the broadband area. And its difficult to get phone signal in some places. Which means that communication with civilisation will be restricted, if it is even possible.

C'est tres grim.

Is grim even a word in french?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home