Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Finished!!!

I finished my room!!! And put all the stuff back in it!!!
I also cleared it up, and got rid of a lot of stuff in the process.
You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've been holding on to over the years. Fortunately I have a younger sister that I can shove a lot of it on to...
"Wow!!! A My Little Pony!!!! I don't think you can get those anymore!!!", or "Wow!!! I think this Jaqueline Wilson book is out of print now!!! Thanks!!!"



Heres a close up of the floor (How wierd does that sound???)

Also, I decided that I've out grown most of the posters I used to have on the wall.... so I took them down. Heres a picture of what it used to look like when they were still up, in case you've forgotten...


.....I even took down the Avril shrine.... (shock horror).


(btw, the flag is only there because there was no other wall space available for it.... So don't leave me any helpful comments telling me that she'd not English, coz I know she's not English. In fact, I probably know more trivia about her than you do. =P Unless you're Deryck Whibley. And if you are Deryck Whibley, I don't believe you two are actually gonna get married, but if you are, can you hurry up please? Thanks. Oh, and please don't make her change her surname, coz can you imagine crowds screaming, "AVRIL WHIBLEY!!!"? No? Good, me neither....)

Eugh. I just ate a whole packet of those love heart things. I don't know why... they taste like chalk. Or those worming pills we had to take in India. (In case you're wondering, I never actually got tapeworms, so all those times I had the worming pills were pointless. Just thought I'd clear that up... =D )

They change the writing on those love hearts. because I remember when they used to say 'Fax Me', but now they've changed it to 'Txt Me'. Some of the things they say are stupid. I don't think faxing someone is very romantic. But I've never actually sent a fax (romantic or otherwise) so I spose I'm not really an authority on that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home