Thursday, May 25, 2006

........Study Leave

I don't know why we have it...

I mean, surely the teachers know that, left to our own devices, we aren't likely to work.

I did actually do a bit of revision this morning. Because yesterday I told myself I'd go into school today, but this morning I decided I could't be bothered. So I didn't.

I was revising Bible Passages for my RE exam tomorrow.

Then I got bored, so I got on the computer and let Google take me for a ride. I ended up finding a website made by my English teacher's son. (I know its him and not someone with the same surname, coz she went on his website once during a lesson. Don't ask...).
There was a link from his website to his MySpace, so I went on that as well. I found out that his dad (or my teachers husband) has a 1970s Fender.

But after that I was so bored that I wrote an e-mail to my English teacher (I have her e-mail address because we used to talk on msn... her display pic is David Beckham in a semi-naked, slightly erotic pose. Dirrrrty).

I turned the e-mail into a ransom note for my copy of To Kill a Mockingbird. I said if she ever wanted to see the book again, she'd have to raise my coursework grades. And then I added that if the book didn't provide enough leverage I'd steal her husband's Fender.

Then I deleted the e-mail before I could accidently send it.


ARRRRGH.
I'm so bored.

I added some songs to my Wedding Playlist on windows media player today. Its still not finished. There are a lot of songs I still have to get hold of.
For example, Van Morrisons version of Have I Told You Lately. I have a different version of it, but I want Van Morrison.

I have 'Don't Wanna Miss a Thing' by Aerosmith, which is the most important song on the list. As well as Kiss Me (Sixpence None the Richer) and Truly madly Deeply (Savage Garden). Mustn't accidently delete them or anything. Maybe I should make some back up copies of the songs?

Actually, no. There must be millions of copies of those songs....

I'm still deciding whether to leave 'My Aphrodisiac is You' by Katie Melua on the list.... What do you think?




You know what? Whoever made those mugs that keep your drink hot is a genius. I know ur only meant to use them in the car and stuff, but I use it all the time. Coz sometimes I make a drink and then forget. And cold coffee is really skanky. Although I spose I'm lucky coz I drink it black. White coffee is even worse when it gets cold...

I even use that mug on the bus sometimes. And watch everyone staring enviously at me while they sit there shivering.



Oh, I was planning to tell you all, I have a stalker. He's really getting on my nerves. Actually, he has been for a while, but I only just realised he's a stalker yesterday.
We met (if you can call it meeting) in the Waitrose/Iceland car park. He works for Waitrose as the guy who sorts all the trolleys out.
Every time we went there, he'd come over and talk to me, and according to my mum (who thinks this is hilarious and is refusing to call the police) he asks about me whenever she goes there without me.
He lives on my route to school, and I have to run away and take the long way if I ever see him, because otherwise he stops and makes me talk to him for ages and makes me really late.
Last year he asked me if I'd go with him to see Aladdin or something like that at the Theatre with his friends on Valentines day. Coz apparently it was gonna be a 'great laugh'. Uhhhh....how about NO WAY!!!!!!!!
Also, when Star Wars 3 came out, he saw me somewhere and asked me if I was gonna watch it. I muttered something and ran off. But then a few weeks later I was at Waitrose, and I'd just come out, relieved that I hadn't seen him, and then I heard some really heavy breathing behind me. I turned around and saw him coming towards me, and I was just about to leg it, when he shouted, "I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!". It was a Saturday, so it was really embarrassing, as everybody started looking at me like I was some kind of troubled child with a complicated background, who didn't even know who her real father was. I think I was the only one who realised he was doing a Vader impression....and it worked. I was terrified.

Anyway, yesterday I was in Woolworths, and he came in and started chatting with me. He's known my name for ages, but I found out that he also knows which school I go to (thats not so hard though - he's seen me in uniform) and he knows how old I am, and that I play football, and that I have a sister in Primary School, and other stuff that he shouldn't know.

I'm probably gonna go missing some time soon, because my mum and dad tell me I should be more friendly to him rather than being rude.
I'm not being rude, I'm protecting my safety.

Maybe I should stalk him back. After all, I already know where he lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home