Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Desk

I don't want to do my Chemistry exam papers, so I thought I'd make a labelled photo of my desk.

Because I know you're all dying to know what my desk looks like.

*ahem*



Hmmm....it won't go very big.

Thats kinda hard to read, isn't it?

Maybe it will go bigger of you click on it? Or maybe you'll just have get your magnifying glasses out?

OK, click on this link.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/AnnaNunn/Mydesk.jpg

I hosted it. Coz I'm so technical. =)

Really don't want to do those Chemistry papers. They make me feel stupid.

Hmmm.......

Honey likes it when I sing Whitney Houston songs to her.

...............mmmmmm...................

Windows Media Player is trying to put music onto the Digital Camera. WMP is always very enthusiastic about music. Anytime I plug anything into the computer, it immediately trys to force music into it.

I think that's commendable.

Though kinda silly in the case of a camera, which has no way of playing music back. I think.

..............

OK. I'm gonna do the chemistry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home