Sunday, November 26, 2006

Nearly Christmas!

It's less than a month until Christmas now!!! =)

So here's a song for you.

Apologies for the Jessica Simpson version.... It was the best quality video I could find...





I have to do my Christmas shopping soon.
Dunno when I'll have time. I'm always at work on Saturdays.
But the shops will probably be open later so it should be OK...


I went back to Subway last week, and they still haven't changed the 'Sub of the Day'. And the nice guy wasn't there. How disappointing.

I think Subway would be a really cool place to work though.


On Friday Jay nearly killed us all in Chemistry by producing a lot of Chlorine gas in the lab. I guess she missed the bit that said, 'Do this part in a fume cupboard'.

Luckily nobody died. But it was really smelly. And it hurt our eyes a bit. And it got a bit difficult to breathe.

Luckily the only person with asthma was right at the front of the room.

Also, the boys burnt the sink by pouring something down it. We don't know what it was. They had quite a lot of test tubes, so they forgot what was in them all. It was quite a cool colour though.


Is it too early for me to start wearing my Father Christmas hat to school?



Oh....I think my Biology coursework is doomed.
There's been a little problem with my bananas.... I was ripening them at different rates, but they are all the same colour.

How irritating.

Never mind.

Surely if it all goes wrong, I can repeat it? Or make up the results?

Anyway, it's probably quite good to have some anomalies, because then you can talk about the possible reasons for them and all that other stuff, and so it gives you a chance to 'exhibit your knowledge'.
When I did my last physics coursework, all the results were perfect, so I had to change one of them to make it anomalous so I could have something to talk about in the evaluation. Maybe A Level is the same

The important thing is, I managed to somehow get a water bath into my experiment. The lab is freezing first thing in the morning (and we have to start at 8am!!!!!) so I can use it to warm my hands. =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home