Friday, January 06, 2006

Alexander Fleming, eat your heart out!

I have grown some penicillin!

Remember the Marmite sandwiches that I thought I left in my locker at the end of last term?! Well, I found em!
They weren't in my locker though.... they were under a pile of junk on my desk. I found them when I tidied my room. Which is quite fortunate really. Coz if they were in my locker at school, I'd still have another few days before I find them. And then what would I have done with them?!

It was actually quite interesting, coz they were in an (as good as) air tight container, and there was condensation on the lid of the box (on the inside obviously...).
Here are some pictures:

The lid is still on in this picture. You can kinda see the condensation on the lid.

Heres another picture, with the lid taken off. Its not too clear in the photo, but there were 2 different colours: Greenish mold and whitish mold.

Very interesting.....

I didnt eat them though....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home