Wednesday, November 16, 2005

MODULE EXAMS TOMORROW!!!

Uh oh. =S

Why am I wasting time blogging?

Today I have decided to quit AS Human Biology.

My head of year told me that should probably unless I really have to stop, but I said it was too hard.
He said that if its effecting my GCSEs I can stop. And he said he'll know if it's effecting my GCSE grades by what I get in my mocks in a few weeks. Apparently if I get any Bs I'll have to stop and focus more on the GCSE course rather than AS.

Why are teachers all like that?! A B isnt a bad gade. Its still above average at GCSE. I think.


Btw, a few posts back, I said I'd fixed the computer by going into dos and moving things around...
Well, I fixed the internet.
Now there are other programs that arent working coz the file is missing. (The same file that I moved.) And I cant remember where I put it.

I did a search for the file, and I found loads with the same name. I didnt know which one to move or how to tell the computer where it was or anything, so Im just gonna leave it and carry on oblivious. =D


My mum has finished all her christmas shopping for one side of the family already. I was wrapping them all up yesterday.
I havent even started my christmas shopping yet.
It could be difficult this year... My brother already has all the Star Wars things that have come out (as far as I know).
And my Dad said he doesnt want any socks this year, so I dunno what my brothers gonna do. He always gets Dad socks....
Last year I got him an educational toy from Fun Learning. It was those Geomags. And he plays with them all the time. Is that worrying?!
All scientists are a bit eccentric, but maybe I shouldnt get him more toys this year...I shouldnt encourage him.

I dont know what Im gonna get for my mum. Or my sister. Or my brother.
But I can get Honey some dog chews. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home