Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Photos!

Here are some photos that I've taken around the house. Apart from Harrods, I havent put any proper photos on here in ages... only pics from the web.

So here goes:




Heres a photo of our Christmas Tree.

Yeah, I know it's not a traditional looking Christmas Tree, but it's normally outside our front door, se we thought it would be easier to just bring it in than to go and get a christmas tree thats been chopped down, so it will eventually die and drop pine stuff all over the floor.
Plus, since we put it up in November, it would probably have been dead by Christmas... Like what happened a few years ago when we put up our tree early, and it was just a dead branch by Christmas Day! haha

I accidently cut the angels head off in the photo... It does have a head though.







Here's a photo of the little Christmas Tree I put up in my room.

Sorry about the mess on the desk....

(Note the fairy/angel wings... bottom right. I'll be wearing those this Christmas!!! =D )














Heres a close up of the 'angel' on the top! I didn't have one, so I had to improvise...

(In the top right corner you can see pics of Avril Lavigne and Evan Taubenfeld! =D =D =D Thats just a side note... they don't have much to do with Christmas.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home