Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holidays!!! =D

I know I haven't written in ages, and I feel bad, but I really have been busy...

I had my GCSE Mock exams last week... They went OK. I'd like to use it as an excuse for not blogging, but really, I spent more time sleeping than studying.
I'm starting to get results back now, and I can't complain - except for Biology. I only got an A. And it was just 4 marks below an A*. And she's a bit ditzy sometimes, so she does make mistakes marking...
Anyway... I'll get over it.

I improved in maths! So now I'm getting a B on the Higher Tier paper!!!!! (I know....I'm as surprised as you are!!! Although I'll never understand how Emma always manages to get exactly 2% more than me...) So who knows, maybe I will get an A in the real one. (....and I thought the predicted grade was WAAAY out! lol) We only got the non-calculator one back so far, but I think the calculator one was better. So I should keep my B when the other paper is added on.

French also went well. I got A* overall, and I even managed to get 100% on the reading exam! =D So I'm full of warm fuzzy feelings towards the French at the moment. Long may it last...

In English I got A* for both of them. Thats cool, coz my predicted grade is A/A* so I dnt have to improve!

Ummmmmm................ I think thats all we have back so far.

Oh. And Health and Social Care. 91% = A*. Wow. Big shocker there. Didn't see that one coming... (Sarcasm is hard when you're typing - but that was sarcasm!)

Well. We're coming up to Christmas!!! Only 3 days to go!!! But we've already started opening presents!!! Theres still plenty left for Christmas though!

I finally finished all my important Christmas shopping. It doesn't matter if I don't get round to finishing the rest of the shopping til New Year, coz I won't see most of the people til then anyway! lol

Malikah is trying to get me to go to watch AFC play on boxing day, coz Paul's back - and it will be his first match in about 6 months!!! So there's an opportunity to see Paul, Wes, Sammy and Niall. I could do without seeing Niall! Malikah still hasn't completely forgiven me for *accidently* kicking him when he fell over in a tackle a few weeks ago... Anyway, I dunno if I'll go to the match. It will be freezing cold, and I'll probably still be trying to digest all the food I'll eat on Christmas Day.






Last weekend I went to London with Emu, Phelan, Wilde and Tanya. It was really funny. We were meeting at Waterloo, and I got the train there with Emu. I nearly got us lost, but we made it there in the end...
We wondered around London ALL DAY mainly around Oxford Street, which was really busy even though its been padestrianised for christmas to try and make it less crowded. (The photo of a street is in fact Oxford Street.) We then went to Harrods to see the lights and stuff. BIG mistake. It was packed. We should've guessed... It was the Saturday before Christmas! We got lost in there, and then spent ages squeezing through people trying to get out. Its huge, so we got a bit desperate for fresh air, but we made it out eventually. (Btw, the photo where the sky is still light was taken before we went in. The photo where its really dark was taken when we finally got back out. See how long we were in there!). Then we went to the first underground we saw (Right outside Harrods! How handy! You can even see the Underground sign in the photos.) and got on the first train we saw. It was also REALLY crowded. We thought it was about to leave, so we squished into the first carriage. I was a bit worried that we might get shut in the doors, but then morepeople squashed in behind us! Finally the doors closed and the train started moving, but by this time we were pretty tight - bodies pressed together. We decided that if we all started moshing in time with eachother, we might de-rail the train.
When I started looking around, I got a bit panicked. Im not normally that claustraphobic, but when you're in a really crowded carriage, in a narrow tunnel underground where its really dark..... =S
We decided to get off at the next stop, and then got the train back to wimbledon. We had to change trains there to get back home.
It was a great day, but we'd done so much that I went to bed at about 9:30! I was SO tired!!!

Uhhh....I've run out of things to say now. Except that I'm gonna try and blog more often! It can be my New Years Resolution!!!
I'm gonna go and watch First Daughter now! =D
Looks like a very promising Chick Flick.

Btw, I went to see Narnia the day it came out!!! =D Its really cool. Definitely worth watching! I thought it was gonna be a bit old fashioned, but its really not!!! And the beavers are so funny! hahaha. I ate so many M&Ms that night...
Then the day after, I went round Sarah's house. Nicky went too, and we watched 10 Things I hate about you. =D
Girls Night In.
So much fun summed up in 3 words.

Anyway.
I really do have to go now.
I haven't written in ages, but now I can't stop!
Well. I am.
I'm stopping now.
Stop.
STOP.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o i forgive you for kicking him...wish id dun it myself...hes a wanker...class a wanker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home