Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday......

I had no school today, but it was not a good day.

I stayed in bed till about 10:30, when I woke up coz I'd had a dream that one of my friends had been stabbed in the stomach and I was sticking his knife wound closed with steri-strips in the back of a transit van. Coz I have normal dreams like that...

Anyway, I rolled over and put the radio on (Whoever invented remote controls should be knighted - they've done more for society than Dell Boy and he got knighted. He is funny though...) and heard about people being killed on the news. Why don't they ever say nice things on the news? Especially in the morning when you have to decide whether or not you'll get out of bed. If for once they said, "...and today, the biggest ever rainbow was seen off the coast of Greenland" it would make me want to get up. Telling us how many people have been killed in different parts of London the night before will just give us an even bigger reason to stay in bed - If I go out, I could be the next victim!

Then Josh came in and said, "How can you sleep for this long? Don't you get hungry?!". Erm....NO!!! And if it wasn't for that stupid knife wound/transit van dream, I'd have stayed asleep....

Anyway, I got up eventually, and went downstairs. My mum had gone to her pottery class, so I sat and stared blankly at various inanimate objects for a while and then checked my e-mail. Then my mum came back at 12:30 and we had lunch.

Then she said I should get dressed and do something. I said there was nothing to do. She said, "You've got your Mock exams next week. Shouldn't you start revising?" I said, "Actually, I have some urgent Christmas shopping to do!"

So, 10 minutes later, I was standing in a freezing bus stop breathing other peoples smoke..... (I did get dressed. I wasn't going to specify, but I thought I'd better. Some of you have pretty wierd ideas about me...)

I found a birthday present for my Dad, and I looked for a Christmas present for my Mum but couldn't find anything... I got blur: the best of.
Blur are classic. British Rock. Our Heritage. And they've been around longer than I have!





Heres a picture of blur. If you're really observant, you'll see that its not a photo. The one with the emo hair isn't that attractive in real life...

The CD has Song 2 on it!!! =D

I have nothing very interesting to say about the weekend.

It was very emotional though. I don't know whats wrong with me. I cry at nothing.

I think it's the Nytol... Maybe my body will get used to it. If it doesnt, Im gonna stop taking it, coz I'm fed up with crying all the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home