Saturday, October 22, 2005

Football Crazy....

I just had a 2 hour phone call with M.
Its becoming a weekly occurance actually...

She has to give me a blow by blow account of what went on at the AFC match, and then repeat everything that happened on Friday at football even though I was there, just so we can relive the magical moment.

She has had huge obsessive crushes on 2 out of our 3 football coaches.

I spose I should be glad really, coz I thought she'd never get over Paul (Smith)... But now that he's gone back to university to finish his course on sports science, and we have Wes (Daly) now.

She is still trying to figure out which one she likes most. Even though I know full well that she's totally crazy about Paul. (Or Pauli as she calls him. I think that makes him sound like a camp parrot...).

She's mad.... totally mad. But she said I can get her treatment for Christmas. Then she changed her mind and said she wants Paul. (See...?! Progression followed by immediate regression... I do my best for her though...)


She got her Paul Smith (designer, not AFC goalie this time) top, and her grandma kept asking if she could "Tidy up the hem" or "Level out the bottom" because "It looks as though a child made it".
M got really upset (understandably?) because, "Its a Paul Smith shirt!!! It's meant to look like that!!! Its called 'Child Play' or something like that..."
I dont think his clothes are all that amazing tbh... definitely not worth what he charges for them. And, as you can see, he looks a lot like Einstein!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you no ya love me really!!!
and all my updates!!!!
its good...we bond over 2 hours every week...its food for our friendship!!
obsessive crush dont do me any justice...groupie!!! though i prefer the term loyal fan
who says im over pauli??
but yeah...as gorge as wes is...he's nuttin on paul...lookin on this on a proffesional fornt...paul was generally a better coach...
i dont need a shrink!!! rita gets priority!!!

 
At 8:20 pm, Blogger Anna said...

....yeah.....sure....whatever! =P

But ur right...I do love ya really. =D

Like I said before, you'd be so boring without ur obsessive crushes....!

 
At 11:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and what do you mean by 2 hours every week?!?!

Thats only the time I spend playing football with you.

We are in the same class! I spend about 6 hours with you every day!!! And football makes it 8 hours on a Friday!!!

Ur making me as insane as you are!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home