Sunday, October 16, 2005

The weekend is over...

...and I have a head ache.

It feels like my entire life is a bit of a head ache atm tbh....

Normally Im pretty positive, which is a good thing, but when Im negative, Im REALLY negative. And Im feeling kinda negative.

Im also feeling really annoyed with some people. And Im feeling really glad that I know some people coz they make my life worth so much more, and I feel happier just by being in the same room as them. However sad and cheesy that may sound.....

I think I must have PMS, but thats scientifically impossible at the moment..... Maybe I have started having a hormone imbalance.... If I do, I pity my family.

I pity anyone who has a hormone imbalance as well! Imagine having to live with constant PMS........ Craving random food all the time, crying at adverts for nappies and wholemeal bread, shouting at people you love, and wearing pyjamas all day. Not to mention feeling like you are clinically obese and butt ugly.

I think guys have it a lot easier than girls, but I wouldnt wanna be a guy...

Girls arent afraid to show emotion, and we can have lots of hugs all the time without being called emotionally needy. We can understand eachother most of the time, and when we can't , we know it doesnt matter, coz sometimes we just want to talk for ages to someone and not really actually say anything, and we'll feel better afterwards. And girls know its OK to do that, so we dont rly get annoyed with eachother for wasting time.

I'd go on, but I wanna go to bed coz my brain is screaming "I NEED SLEEP!!!!". But its screaming quietly, so only I can hear it. Except it sounds pretty loud insde my head, which is why I have a head ache.

Anyway. Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home