Saturday, October 15, 2005

SATURDAY!!! =D

Its finally Saturday......

I love Saturdays... coz I always have a million things you I have to do, and I rarely to ANY of them. Its very satisfying to procrastinate. In the short-term at least.

But the thing is, I know I have a 2 hour Maths exam on Monday. I have a revision list, and there are several things on it that I dont know how to do. So I should revise. But today, when I have the time to revise, Im gonna sit and do stupid things like write on a blog, and then on Monday Im gonna say, "Wow. That was dumb. I should have revised". Ive been doing it for years though, so why should I start revising now?! Ive decided to revise for my real GCSE exams though.

I also have coursework that I should be doing. RE, H&SC and French. Never mind though....they can wait.

Im getting really bored of Christmas music now. And its only October. Maybe I started a bit too soon?! It doesnt even feel like october today. Its really hot and sunny...

OK. I have to stop. Dads making me revise for Maths. I cant believe I will have done something useful today....

How disappointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home