Friday, October 21, 2005

Its Half Term!!!!!!

...and I have nothing to do!

Actually, I have A LOT to do. Teachers seem to think that we wont be able to cope with week of no work, so they pile it all on us on the last day of term to make sure we are busy all holiday.

I should probably start the work now, but tbh I really cant be bothered! I'll do it when we are in Devon as theres nothing much to do there anyway... and its probably gonna be raining.

I just played my brothers starwars gamecube game. It was very exciting. I got really into it, and he got annoyed by my incompetency (is that a word? of not, I should patent it).

I was Luke and my mission was to rescue Princess Leia (with a lot of instruction from my brother). I managed to find her after taking a few wrong turns ("Whats WRONG with you?!?! Theres an on screen map!"). Then I had get past lots of storm troopers while taking Leia back to the others(How can you be missing them?! Lukes gun automatically locks onto targets!). I risked my life for her several times. I got shot a few times ("Haha...look, you're dead on the floor and Leia runs off!"). Then I eventually died (Hmm....I thought this may happen...thats why I gave you the EASIEST mission!").

I have many skills. Playing gamecube games just isnt one of them.
______________________________________________

School today was OK... I didnt really do much.

I had English first lesson. We had a cover teacher, and we had to do our anthology. It was a poem with a lot of swearing in it. Then we had to discuss body piercing for the rest of the lesson, coz thats what the poem was about. Not bad!!! I like these modern poets...

Next we had Maths. Because it was the last lesson before 1/2 term, we were allowed to do something "fun". Since we have a Sister Margaret as a teacher, who likes solving mathematical problems and also likes religion, she decided to roll them both into one lesson. We went through the codes in The Da Vinci Code and spotted the mistakes and inaccuracies. Then we looked for Fibonacci Sequence patterns in our bodies by measuring them. I found out that my legs are over 30cm longer than the rest of my body (including my head). I think Im the most out of proportion person in the class.

Then was French. Nothing intesting ever happens in french.

After that was PSE. But I didnt go, coz we decided to work on the yearbook instead. I havent turned up to a single PSE lesson yet this term. Its all legal bunking though, coz the yearbook is a lot of work, and I was forced onto the team! I didnt even wanna do it! So they can't complain about me using a doss lesson to do something worthwhile.
Today we just sat in Mr Byrne's office and ate all his food. I did go round taking photos though. After the food was all gone.

Then we had lunch. We was the second day of X Factor auditions to raise money for the yearbook, and I was judging all lunch time. Some of them are really bad, and its really hard not to laugh. We arent being really mean like the real X Factor judges. Most of the people auditioning are from yr 7 & 8, and Id feel really bad if I made them cry...

Last lesson was chemistry. I really like Mr C. We are still trying to figure out how old he is. We know he must be over 60, but we're hoping he wont retire for another few yrs coz hes great. Hes so funny as well. There were some boys hanging around outside our school, and we kept asking him to go outside and send them away, but he didnt... Then we got really distracted by them and kept staring out the window. He got a little bit annoyed, "I know theres some lads outside, but that doesnt mean you need to ignore me...", so J tried to make it up to him by saying, "I like your tie" at the end of the lesson (He was wearing a really wierd looking tie today...). He gave her a look, as if to say, "Are you crazy?!?!?!?!" and walked off.
Hes so sweet.... He makes Chemistry way more fun. Hes like our adopted grandad or something.....

Then it was football after school.... M was ecstatic, coz it was Wes who came to train with us again... Except he brought his younger brother. Not so hotttt.......

Nvm tho.... we got a lot of football done coz there were only 5 of us...

AND NOW ITS 1/2 TERM!!!!! =D

I want to go to Blockbusters and get out National Treasure tonight. I dont think the rest of my family hav seen it yet, but I thought it was really good so I may have to force them to watch it with me. I may also have to force Dad to drive me to Blockbustrs if it starts raining again. I dont wanna walk if its cold and wet. And its not worth getting the bus coz its so near.
On the other hand, I could probably do with the exercise... and the dog might need a walk...

Wow. This is a really long post. Im impressed! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home