Monday, October 17, 2005

I hate Mondays....PASSIONATELY

...especially since we had part 1 of our maths exam today. Its the first time Ive done a higher tier paper. AND, its non-calculator. According to my maths teacher, the only reason I like calculator papers is because I have more confidence with a calculator. She said that if I start to trust my mind more, and stop counting on my fingers just to check Im adding right, I'd be fine.

Maybe she's right.

Plus, If I count up all the mins I waste in exams trying to lock the key pad on my calculator (I think I use my phone too much....its become a reflex any time I touch something with buttons. I have to lock the key pad before I put it down.) I'd probably be better off using my head.

I wish I'd bothered to learn my times tables...

Anyway, the revision I did on saturday was worth it in the end, coz it really helped. The thing is, I got really frustrated coz I remembered revising some things that came up in the test, but Id forgotten how to do them.

The first question was on simultaneous equations which I REMEMBERED!!! (For the first time since we learnt how to do them...2 yrs ago...). I noticed E doing a little victory dance after answering the first question, so Im assuming she remembered simultaneous equations as well.

I had a head ache after the exam though, and I still have it now.

In fact, I think I may be the first person in the UK to get bird flu. Maybe I caught it off a russian pigeon or something....?
On the other hand, maybe Im just coming down with regular flu. Or even just a cold.
Recently Ive been changing into my pyjamas as soon as I know Im not going out again. Which was as early as 4pm last week. On saturday it meant that I was only wearing normal clothes for 3 hours. Is this really a sign of a hormone imbalance?! Or am I just getting used to the fact that it is now winter?!?!?!

I have just realized that this post makes even less sense than the rest, and I have to go now anyway.
Im late for Rainbows!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home