Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Long time no blog!

I havent written anything in a while....theres nothing interesting to say really!

Its now officially winter... its getting dark earlier (I nearly got run over three times yesterday when I was walking home from Rainbows at 5:30 coz it was so dark! Im gonna have to stop wearing black!).
The trees are looking even more naked, and people have started fighting to sit by the radiators in school - a sure sign that its getting cold! I get a heater to myself in Health and Social Care coz I moved to sit at the back on my own. Its a hut rather than a proper classroom which means the heaters get vandalised on a fairly regular basis, but I managed to re-attach it to the wall and get it to generate a bit of heat today. =D
Also - buses are starting to feel a bit cozy and welcoming after you've been standing in a draughty bus stop for a while!!! This means that conditions are becoming Alaskan. Or even Antarctic. Either that, or I'm a wimp....

Science modules are drawing nearer, as are the mock exams. Science modules are next Thursday, and I haven't started revising yet. This isn't exactly abnormal, but I made a pact with myself to revise for exams this year. I was planning to alter the pact to only cover Mocks, but then I thought I should revise for modules as well, coz that will help with the mocks.... And I've been getting As in the practice papers, so I should be able to push it up to A*s in the real modules. Which is good coz I think that's my average so far. (I get questions right more by luck than by judgement, but one day my luck will run out and it will hit me hard so I've decided i should prepare for the worst.)

And I dont go on pretending that I revise in the bath, coz people have started to guess that I spend more time playing with the bubbles than actually reading the revision guide.
I've also stopped that thing where you link revision with music, coz people get quite annoyed when I start singing Avril Lavinge songs during exams...
Im still using colour - but thats mostly because I enjoy colouring in... I'll see if it actually works tho.

Ive decided to start revising today. I needed index cards coz I lost all my other ones, and I have this psychological problem where I cant revise without index cards now... But mum really needed some eggs at the last mintue today, so I said I'd get them for her - and that meant I could get index cards as well.
Of course, the main reason I went is coz of the sacrificial love I have for my mother. I even ran for the bus. =0
I also bought some string. Kinda random, but you never know when you might need some.....String is a classic thing to buy. I think.

Anyway...... Im gonna revise.
Now.
Coz D said she'd egg me if I haven't started by tomorrow..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home