Saturday, November 12, 2005

Weekend =)

And I've spent most of today trying to sleep.

I'm so tired that its painful now, but I have such a massive sleep debt that I don't know how Im gonna catch up on it again. Especially since I cant sleep when I want to, no matter how tired I am.

I can't believe it happened again. I mean, you'd have thought I'd learn from my mistakes, but it was only the start of this year when I starved myself of sleep, and it took a semi-breakdown for me to get over it. And I missed LOADS of school coz of it... which was not good.

I got a few hours sleep last night, but I was still really tired when I woke up....
I will try sleeping again during the day tomorrow. I was so tired this morning that I felt sick, so I went to bed at around 1:30pm, and stayed in bed till 4 coz I couldnt sleep and I was fed up of just lying there. That was with sleeping pills. Maybe I'm immune to them now?! When I first started taking them they made me feel sick, an they don't do that anymore, so does that mean they dont have any effect of me anymore?! The last time they worked for me, I had *accidently* taken 1 too many. But I was desperate for sleep, and they are natural anyway...nobodys ever died from eating flowers... I think. I'm gonna get a doctors appointment and get on my knees and beg for proper sleeping pills (i.e: stronger ones - not the stupid flower power stuff I have at the moment.), coz otherwise theres no way Im gonna get through the next 6 months. =S

Arrrrgh. The thing about not being able to sleep is that it makes me really pessimistic about everything.

Think.....happy.....thoughts.....

I heard a really nice song today! =D
Actually, I've heard it loads before, but it's only just struck me as being a nice song.
It was Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World.
I thought of getting their CD, but the fact that 'THE EX' saw them live not so long ago kinda puts me off...

Hmmmm.....

'Don't look back in anger' has just started playing on the radio.

'...and isn't it ironic?!' as Alanis Morissette would say....


Anyway. I should be revising.
I did about 2 hours of Physics revision yesterday with my Dad. My first thought when I woke up this morning was, "....v=f(lambda)....".
I kid you not.
I need to get a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home