Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I JUST FIXED THE COMPUTER!!!!!

Im so clever!!!!!!

Of course, potentially, it was a very risky thing to do, as it involved going into MS DOS and moving files around... But the internet wasnt working, and a computer without internet is a waste of space, so it wouldn't have mattered it I broke it a bit.

Did you know that you dont have to shut down the computer properly if you're in DOS?! You just press the button!


I got my Maths Coursework back the other day. Sister Margaret didnt grade it. When she spoke to me, she seemed genuinely upset about it, which made it even worse. She said, "Sorry Anna, I couldn't make a head or a tail of it...". I did tell her that I hadnt finished it, so that made it a bit better, since it was just random shapes drawn all over different peices of paper. I put them in the right order and she's gonna mark them again. And I get to spend some quality time with Sister Margaret later to explain exactly what was going on inside my head when I wrote all that junk down... She looked pleasantly surprised when I asked to see her after school. I don't know why... I'd have thought it would be OBVIOUS that Im a very dedicated, disciplined and hard working student.

Star Wars 3 came out yesterday!!!!!! My brother got it, and he watched it 2 1/2 times, and I didnt see it AT ALL coz I was going through my latest Maths exam with my Dad.... how pathetic.

Im gonna watch it tonight tho. Its ages since I saw it in the cinema. Its the only Star Wars episode that I've cried in. Probably coz the rest of them aren't all that moving....

And when Padme says, "Anakin....You're breaking my heart....I dont know you anymore.....you've changed..." Wow. So much emotion in such a short phrase. *sniff*


Awwwwww........

Right, Im off to watch Star Wars! =D

1 Comments:

At 7:25 pm, Anonymous Carlene Schnitzer said...

Well, fiddling around in MSDOS *in these times* brings a certain chill to it. Maybe it's the nostalgia that reminds you of those bulky PCs from the 90s (they just have to rhyme). But hey, some people still do find it part of everyday life. Think of tech support people and enthusiasts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home