Thursday, January 12, 2006

Abandoned Trees =(

On the way to school, I've been seeing more and more cast-out Christmas trees.
It makes me feel really sad by the time I get to school.
They aren't even dead yet. They still need love and human contact.
But if I stopped and gave every tree a hug on the way to school, I'd probably get called, well....a tree-hugger. Ironically.

Today we had mass at school, and the priest was telling a story about a man who was unfortunately called 'Willy'. Every time the Priest said 'Willy' loads of people cracked up laughing. I tried really hard not to, coz I know its inappropriate during mass, but I couldn't help it! It was partly the way he said it.... haha

Sinead is really odd.
She'd said something really wierd to me (can't remember what) and I said, "Pigs might fly...". She spaced out for a few seconds, and then said, "Actually, my brother has."
WHAT?!?!?!?!
And then when Emma was about to eat her chocolate mousse, Sinead said, "You're not actually planning to eat that diarrhoea are you?!"
And she still does the *boob* thing. She came to hug me the other day, and I went legging it down the corridor screaming "NOOOO!! NOT THE BOOB THING!!!" and now my french teacher thinks I'm really strange. =(
The boob thing is quite terrifying actually... Especially since she is the same size that Jordan was before her reduction surgery.
We are so immature at school. We're always talking about boobs. And laughing about willys.
It would probably be very different if we were in a mixed school.
You know what?! The other day I was thinking, "Wow...theres a lot more girls than boys in our class..." And then I remembered that its a girls school.

"It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home