Monday, January 09, 2006

Back 2 School

First day back....
Not as bad as it could have been though.
I've decided that I quite enjoy many aspects of school. Mainly the social aspects, but theres always the chance that you will learn something interesting. I didn't today, but you know...we live in hope!
It was really good seeing all my friends again. I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

By the way, you know I wrote about Alexander Flemming in my last post...?! Is he the same Flemming who invented the Left Hand Rule (Motors...)?!

ANYWAY.

Guess what?! You know how my MP3 Player broke a while ago?! Well Dad managed to fix it. I had some really random music on it by the way.... If its really true that you can tell a lot about a person by looking through their MP3 Player, I must be really odd. Kind of Alternative/Rock with Emo tendancies. (Wow...that sounds even wierder now I've typed it out in front of me...)

But guess what?! Mum and Dad have got me a new MP3 Player for my birthday!!! =D
I went with Dad to get it tonight, and I was planning to get a 1G one, but in the first shop they were out of stock... So we went to another shop, and they had 1G MP3 players there, but I saw some pink ones... They were only 512MB, but one of them started calling out to me. So I picked it up, and then I kinda bonded with it...so I couldn't put it back down. I won't need more than 512MB though, Ive decided. Coz it can fit 160 songs on it, and when I get bored of them I can just change them! Easy! Thats why I didn't want an iPod in the end... They don't have as much capability as MP3 Players... this MP3 Player can record stuff! (Actually I think my old one could as well....?! Who cares. My old one isn't PINK!!!)
They arent giving her (Yep: 'her' not 'it') to me til my birthday though. I have to wait another week. =(

I got some more Mock results today: RE = (92%)A* Maths Paper 2 = 57% (Overall B)

I'm really pleased with my Maths results! I've definitely improved - moved up a grade! =D

Also M has been going on at me all day about someone. I'm not putting his name on here in case he ever reads this, but she over reacted to a slightly ambiguous txt I sent her, and now she thinks I'm crazy about him. All I said was 'I think I'm in love...'. She should know better than to get carried away by things like that. Anyway...more of her plans - about how I'm gonna go out with him etc.
Never mind the fact that I don't want a boyfriend right now. If I had one, I'd flunk my GCSEs for sure. I wanna make sure I get good grades!!! Its not easy to become a doctor!!!!!!!

Someone told me that most doctors are closet alcoholics. Surely that can't be true?! Doctors should know better than that. Anyway. I wont be an alcoholic. If I make it as a doctor. Sometimes I think I'll never get there...

Me and M were talking about someone who will remain nameless during Maths, and she said, "You should tell him to get back into his biscuit tin!!!" Geddit?!?! Hes a 'ginger nut'! (Can you guess who he is now?!)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Well, we thought it was funny. We were still laughing about it when we got to physics.

When we were going through our RE exams, I was looking at a question paper that someone had annotated, and it said 'freederm'. Isn't Freederm some kinda spot cream?! Its not that hard to spell freedom.
Then on the way out of RE, a girl in the class said,"My boyfriend got me a baby kitten for Christmas", I said (sarcastically - I think it was ovr her head though...), "I thought all kittens were babies...!". She stopped, thought for a minute, and said, "Erm...I dunno.... but this one is a baby kitten.".
Maybe it was her exam paper I was reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home