Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Popcorn Gas hurts my eyes....

I just made some microwave popcorn, and I burnt it a little bit (no as bad as last time...dont worry!) but when I took it out, the steam (not smoke!!!) hurt my eyes....
Occupational Hazards....
When are we ever safe?!

Today school was quite funny... I cant remember doing much work though.

Mr Champion picked on Dumb Blonde again. It was really funny.... Shes just had an operation on her ears, (Allegedly it was cosmetic - apparently she thought her ears stuck out), so she said she couldn't wear eye protection in our practical, coz of the recent operation... So Mr C said, "Oh...were they trying to find your brain?!"
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
OK...maybe you had to be there....

I learnt a new phrase in french. I now know how to say, "You're not going out dressed like that, are you?!"
That should be handy...

Oh, btw, we got our chemistry results back, I got an A. 5 marks below A*, so hopefully I'll get that in the real thing. My chemistry's improved! =D

Me and Emma were discussing chick flicks, and non-chick flicks, and we decided that American Pie would be a total chick flick if the boys were trying to get girlfriends before the end of school, rather than just *action*. Boys wouldn't watch it otherwise...What does that tell ya about the average guy?! Scared. Of. Commitment.
Haha.
Just kiddin, I know you're not all bad. I just have a habit of attracting the wrong ones!
From now on, I'm only going out with guys who like chick flicks! Fool proof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home