Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to see a Cinderella Pantomine on Saturday night which was REALLY funny! Especially the ugly sisters, who were played by drag queens and were called Britney and Beyonce (geddit?!)! The whole thing was really funny, and really well done.
It had all the components of a good pantomime: men dressed as women, a fairy godmother, a Prince Charming, an opportunity to scream "Oh no he isn't!!!" and "He's behind you!!!", political jokes, celebrity insults and the chance to sing songs together.

Anyway, look what I got:

DARTH TATER!!!!!!

(see www.storewars.com )

I cant find a picture of a cool monkey thing that Emma got me...and its hard to describe, so you'll have to come round and see it! She got me some funky monkey socks too!!!

But, IM 16!!!!

.........guess what I can do......?! Buy a lottery ticket! (why....what were you thinking?! =P)

I can also drink alcohol in a pub as long as it is with a meal, buy cigarettes, leave school, get married (with parental consent?!), engage in 'sexual activity', get a full time or part time job, and leave home. In some places, I'll also be able to get a tattoo or body piercing without parental consent.

Its a pity I dont really want to do any of those things, otherwise it might be really exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home