Friday, February 10, 2006

...'bout time.

Its FINALLY half term.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need a break. I got sent home early today anyway coz the sickness I had earlier this week improved on Thursday, but it is now back with a vengence. Just as the holidays start. Why is life never fair?!

And I've made some plans for Valentines Day: I will be going into school. At 9:30. AM. Even though its a double holiday, coz its a national holiday, and it also falls in half term.

I know.... It sounds crazy. But both of my peices of maths coursework have been handed in unfinished and I need a bit of help with them. So Sister Margaret kindly said she's come in and help me. She's so sweet. It turns out, Malikah is also coming in at the same time as me, and Aleesha is coming in a bit later.

Last year I spent Valentines Day playing girls football, this year I'll be spending it with a few girls, at a girls school.
At this rate, I'll be spending next Valentines Day in a convent.


Look at this exam question. How could the examiner not give a mark for that?!?!?! I think it deserves at least one mark for initiative...

Like in Drunk vs. Stoned on the late show on Virgin, where people are awarded extra points for merit.

I think I might use that answer in one of my exams if I get stuck.

Except, on closer inspection of the question, I think I'd be able to work that out. You can use Pythagoras' Theorum. But you don't even need to do any calculation, because this is one of the few Pythagoran Triples (I think thats what they are called...?!) so without doing anything I can tell you that x = 5.

I've realised, from reading previous posts, that this blog doesn't actually make me seem very intelligent. Hopefully this proved you all wrong!!!

Well....I think. Maybe I'm just making all that stuff up...?!


I watched 'The Island' last night. Its SO good!!!!!
I really hope it never happens in real life though. I think that it's fine to clone organs, but it should never be legal to clone humans. Ever.

I heard on the news this morning that teenagers who kiss multiple partners quadruple their chances of getting meningitis.

I am going to investigate the science behind this, and report back later.

I'll try and be quick, so you don't all sit there dribbling with anticipation.

Coz I know how much you all love science. And...erm... dribbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home